Booking Conditions and information – Please take the time to read
- Deposit of £50 must be received one week after booking. If within or near 6 weeks of booking date then the full payment of the booking will be required.
- Deposit is non refundable.
- Full payment is due 6 weeks before booking date.
- Payment will be refunded less deposit if cancellation is received >6 weeks before booking date. After <6 week period before booking date full payment less deposit will only be refunded if the property can be re-let. The house owner reserves the right to cancel the booking without notice in exceptional circumstances. In such an event the full payment to date including deposit will be refunded. The house owner will not accept any additional liability in such an event.
- Instructions for obtaining the house key will be sent to you 5 days before your visit and the instructions are normally relayed by email or telephone so please check these contact details are correct on the form above.
- Tariffs include parking permit, gas, electricity. All bed linen is provided and each bed has a duvet with two pillows per person. We will also provide hand towels, tea towels and bath mat but please bring your own bath towels.
- Burton House is a non smoking holiday let and does not accommodate pets. Please be aware that Burton House, in common with many houses in Robin Hoods Bay, has steep staircases with some low beams and ceilings. If you think any of these features will cause you a problem please enquire prior to booking.
- Burton House can comfortably sleep a family of five or two couples. For reasons of house layout and wear and tear we do not generally take bookings for numbers greater than this. Exception can be made on occasions for very young family members.
- Under no circumstances must the house be sub let.
- The house must only be occupied by the people named on the booking form. Any changes to occupancy must be communicated and agreed with the owner. Failure to do so may result in additional charge or booking cancellation and invalidation of liability cover and insurance.
- We try to maintain the highest standards of service so please notify the owner within 24hours of the start of your stay if there is any aspect of the house that falls short. In all cases we will do what we possibly can to rectify any shortfall. NB Failure to grant us this opportunity may impact your ability to seek recompense at a later date.
- Any breakage must be reported to the house owner immediately on 07957246665. Any service issues (heating, water etc) should be reported on the same number. The house is cleaned and inspected for breakages in-between each booking. There may be a surcharge for extra cleaning time and/or breakages at the cleaners and owners discretion.
- Action taken to rectify damage to the property not judged to be accidental or beyond that of wear and tear during the guests stay will be fully invoiced to the guest.
Please note that by making a booking you have confirmed that you have read and understood all the booking conditions.