We are no longer taking bookings for dates before the 30/7/20. After this date any bookings may be subject to cancellation as described below. We therefore strongly advise you obtain insurance to cover travel and other costs.
During the current alert status and advice we will issue you a full refund of your booking fee if you cancel your booking up to a day before your arrival.
In exceptional circumstances we will also reserve the right to cancel your booking and will issue a full refund of your booking fee but we will not accept liability for any other costs so please make sure you have a suitable level of insurance.
Examples of scenarios where we may consider cancelling your booking:-
- Direction from local or national authorities
- We are aware that a current or recent guest has been ill and we need to take action
- We are unable to service the house due to illness within our service team.
In all cases we will make you aware of the situation and, where possible, we will try to accommodate date changes.
- 22/3/20 Robin Hoods Bay residents have requested that visitors stay away from the bay.
- 1/6/20 – Some services are reopening in Bay and day visitors have started to return. However, the government is not expected to make an announcement on how accommodation will operate until the 4th July 2020. Following this date further restrictions could still apply so please bear with us.
- 4/7/20 Holiday homes are operational again. Most houses are choosing to leave a day in between bookings to allow houses to “air”. We are keeping one eye on local and national guidelines and we hope for a return to normal business